These terms are effective January 12th, 2015.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not proceed to register.
By using this website, you agree to the terms and conditions of ActiveMatch.
You agree to use ActiveMatch in accordance with the following Code of Conduct:
- You will keep all information provided to you as private and confidential and will not give such information to anyone without the permission of the person who provided it to you;
- Your account is private and should not be used by anyone else. You will keep your account password secure and will not share it with others.
- You will use the ActiveMatch website and services with respect to those women who are also registered users. You will not use the ActiveMatch website to engage in any form of harassment or offensive behaviour (e.g., posting slanderous, abusive or defamatory statements, or use of racist, obscene, or offensive language, or posting pornographic images). This website will also not be used to distribute messages or photos that violate plagiarism, copyright or trademark law;
- You will not use the Service to distribute, promote or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation for funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services;
- You will not forward chain letters or spam mail through the messaging section of ActiveMatch, and you will not distribute or upload any virus or other harmful actions to ActiveMatch or its members.
- You agree that you are at least 18 years old, and that you have been diagnosed and treated for cancer;
- You agree to engage in exercise at your own risk. If you have any questions or concerns about engaging in exercise given your health and conditions, please consult with a doctor prior to starting or changing an exercise program.
We reserve the right to monitor messages, photos, and profile content to ensure that they conform to the code of conduct. If we find any such information that we deem to violate the code of conduct, your profile will not be approved and you will not be able to search for and match with other exercise partners. Also, your profile may be suspended if any information that violates the code of conduct is added at any time during use of ActiveMatch.
To help make sure that the profiles on ActiveMatch stay current, your profile may be removed if you have not logged in to ActiveMatch for six (6) months or longer. This would not prevent you from creating a new profile if you wanted to rejoin ActiveMatch at a later date.
We are always in the process of trying to improve ActiveMatch, so you may receive emails inviting you to participate in evaluation studies.
By registering for ActiveMatch, I am consenting to these terms and conditions and I am agreeing to abide by the ActiveMatch Code of Conduct.